In preparation for the opening of Yearn Land’s first staking pool in less than 24 hours, we offer this guide to help you through the staking process.
If there are any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask an admin on our Telegram channel.
All the best and may you have a smooth staking process. Happy staking.
1. Download and install the Ethereum based web wallet MetaMask (if you do not have Metamask yet);
2. Add YLAND to your MetaMask. This is the contract — 0xd0658324074D6249a51876438916f7C423075451 — and it’s “18” decimals.
3. Deposit any amount of YLAND tokens that you would like to stake into your MetaMask (plus enough ETH to pay gas fees. Kindly note that there is no minimum requirement to stake);
4. Go to our staking website: https://staking.yland.finance/
5. Select the staking pool and press “Stake” (when it opens) ;
6. Authorize your MetaMask to be connected to the staking smart contract;
7. After exploring the pool page and you are ready to stake, press “Stake”;
8. This will take you to a new page;
9. Next, input the amount of YLAND you wish to stake;
10. Then confirm amount is correct and approve the allocation
11. MetaMask will pop up. Allow MetaMask to spend your YLAND (i.e. send your YLAND to the staking contract) and press “confirm”. IMPORTANT NOTE ON TRANSACTION FEES: you can edit the Ethereum Network gas fee in MetaMask by pressing “edit” and choosing a custom gas fee. Note that lower fees have slower transaction times.
12. Next, confirm your staking transaction is accurate and press “submit”
13. MetaMask will pop up. Confirm your transaction in MetaMask, and remember to edit the gas fee if you wish to change the increase or decrease transaction speeds.
14. Finally, wait until transaction goes through (see countdown on the right corner of page), and after a few seconds your stake should be confirmed!
Yearn Land staking is designed to be fun, easy and rewarding. But we understand there is always room for improvement. Any comments, suggestions or critiques on how we can improve going forward are greatly appreciated.
As always, thank you all for your support, and happy staking!
Very truly yours,
Yearn Land Team